
Here it is - my first blog. I have been following a friend's blog since August. She has captured her story so well. I check her page often. She has inspired me to try my hand at this new world of blogging.
I love this picture. We were home, Mass, for our cousin's wedding one fall. The kids had never been to the east coast in the fall before. It was a wonderland of leaves and experiences. We spent the week raking leaves just so they could jump in, apple picking and visiting their cousins. We have always lived so far away from relatives that they just couldn't get enough. If it hadn't been for school we would have stayed longer.
Even though it seems like just a couple of years ago it has been seven years. If it weren't for the kids I don't think I would notice how fast time passes. It is one of the joys of my life to watch them as they enjoy these new experiences.
No comments:
Post a Comment