After Jeff and I married, we were soon stationed in England.
When we moved on into base housing, I had a couple of my new neighbors knock on my door and introduce themselves. They turned into some great friends that help me through my husband’s deployment during Operation Provide Comfort. So now when families move into our neighborhood we take them “Friendship Brownies” and introduce ourselves.
I got a note the other day from our old neighbors. It was a cute note. Letting us know that they missed us and all the fun times together and letting us know about their new joy, a baby. It is great to have met them and wonderful to keep up with such great friends. With their leaving we have had new neighbors move in. So we have made the rounds to all of the new neighbors. Lots of new families with very little children but, more importantly a new opportunities to make new friends.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment