We have a new pet, her name is Jocie. As you can see she is a hedgehog. She is really pretty friendly. We have a great friend who is moving to Virgina. I am going to miss her so much. Tiff has had all kinds of pets and when she has been out of town we have had the chance to look after some of them. I think the best part of looking after Jocie is that she will always remind me of Tiff. We will miss Tiff , Brint and their little guy C but will keep in touch with them with email and myspace.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Steph!
You are such a sweet friend! We will miss you as well. I am so blessed to have have you as a friend and to know that my little baby hedgie is in good hands. Thank you a thousand times over.XO~
Post a Comment